Answer your ultimate why to achieve leadership and team growth. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Ryan Dohrn https://aha.pub/RyanDohrn, who is an Emmy winner and was recognized by Forbes.com with The Best of the Web Award for his business strategies.
Ryan teaches a three-step process that helps leaders and teams figure out how to break out of their uncontrolled activities and focus on what’s going to drive value to their personal and professional lives.
If you’re a marketing and sales leader who wants to achieve peak performance and team growth, you should consider reaching out to Ryan Dohrn by visiting his website, https://RyanDohrn.com, and going to https://aha.pub/RyanDohrn.
Here are a couple of AHA messages from this episode:
- Marketing and sales leaders and teams that are not reaching their full potential, knowing that there’s so much there, need to reach out to Ryan Dohrn. #PeakPerformance https://aha.pub/RyanDohrn
- If you’re a marketing and sales leader and find that your team is struggling, you need to drill in and figure out what’s going on. What are the things that aren’t going well that you can eliminate? https://aha.pub/RyanDohrn #TeamGrowth
- A piece to achieving #PeakPerformance is to identify what your why is. Why did you start this business in the first place? Without the why, you can’t move forward. https://RyanDohrn.com @RyanDohrn
- If you want to achieve #PeakPerformance, you need to figure out what’s working and repeat it. You also need to identify what’s not working and figure out how to eliminate that from your life and business. #PeakPerformance https://RyanDohrn.com @RyanDohrn
- When you say a false excuse long enough, it becomes a part of your life and your normal. You then start believing it, then your team believes it. This hampers #TeamGrowth. https://RyanDohrn.com @RyanDohrn
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, visit: https://thoughtleaderlife.com/.