Ed works with individuals in organizations so they can be inspired to lead. Through leadership coaching, he teaches them how to take personal initiative so they can become people of impact in the organizations, communities, and institutions with which they engage.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of individuals in organizations is that they are moving forward without clarity about where they’re headed, why they’re headed there, or what they’re supposed to do. Are you moving without direction? #ManageChange http://aha.pub/EdBrenegar
- When individuals are in transition, they usually feel emotional. Getting clarity and direction during a transition period can help you discover what you really want to do. #DifferenceThatMatters https://edbrenegar.com/ @EdBrenegar
- Are you not the person whom you think you were born to be? Are you not doing as much as you want to do? Do you feel that you need something but you’re not entirely sure what it is? #ManageChange http://aha.pub/EdBrenegar
- Understanding where you are right now may be the first step you need. This can help you get to a point where you see yourself making a #DifferenceThatMatters to your organization, family, and community. https://edbrenegar.com/ @EdBrenegar
- Leadership may begin when you take a personal initiative to ignite change, create change, and make a #DifferenceThatMatters. http://aha.pub/EdBrenegar
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.