Maximize sales opportunities and revenue through effective follow-up systems. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Steve Rosenbaum (http://aha.pub/SteveRosenbaum), known as the “Original Follow-Up Specialist.” He helps prevent lost opportunities and maximizes revenue per customer for businesses serious about growing sales quickly.
Steve’s drive to help business owners and professionals led to the creation of his company, Bottom Line Marketing Automation, Inc. He trains students to put successful back-end marketing funnels in place for their businesses. Steve is passionate about helping businesses and professionals follow up flawlessly in order to maximize opportunities and increase their sales.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of businesses and professionals is not knowing how to #FollowUp flawlessly to maximize opportunities and increase their sales. https://steverosenbaum.com @SteveRosenbaum
- Many years of experience in sales and marketing can give one the credibility to help businesses and professionals increase sales by winning back lost customers or finding new leads. Consider working with one who can help you #FollowUp on sales! http://aha.pub/SteveRosenbaum
- Businesses and professionals can benefit from adopting a better system for tracking and measuring all stages of their sales pipeline. What system do you have for tracking your sales? #FollowUp https://steverosenbaum.com @SteveRosenbaum
- A #FollowUp specialist can help businesses and professionals create strategic follow-up systems to maximize their revenue per customer. Consider working with one who can help you maximize your sales! http://aha.pub/SteveRosenbaum
- A marketing automation strategy and action plan can help businesses and professionals maximize opportunities and increase their sales. What action plans do you have in place to increase your revenue? #FollowUp https://steverosenbaum.com @SteveRosenbaum
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.