Thrive through chaos and lead your organization to success by balancing the areas of your life.
This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Thom Shea (http://aha.pub/ThomShea), the founder and CEO of Adamantine Alliance, host at the Unbreakable Podcast, professional speaker at the Hachette Book Group and the author of the bestselling book, “Unbreakable: A Navy SEAL’s Way of Life.”
Thom conducts training seminars and keynote presentations and serves as a strategic advisor for successful individuals across the globe who are struggling to elevate their quality of life and find the right balance. He teaches an effective method to achieve equilibrium in the areas of their lives so that they may learn to successfully thrive and manage their chaotic lifestyles. Thom is dedicated to help his clients uplift their lives and create a culture of teamwork, growth and inclusion in their organizations.
Here are a few AHA messages from this episode:
- The pain point of many successful individuals is finding the right balance for their chaotic lifestyle. #ThriveThroughChaos http://thomshea.com/ @ThomShea
- Balance between work and the other aspects in one’s life is essential in attaining harmony and achieving a breakthrough. Successful individuals should consider getting the help of an expert who can help them #ThriveThroughChaos. http://aha.pub/ThomShea
- Are you working with an expert who has a good balance between their work and their personal life? Valuing and practicing equilibrium can give a person the credibility to help entrepreneurs #ThriveThroughChaos. http://aha.pub/ThomShea
- Proper training and appropriate programs can help entrepreneurs elevate their quality of life and #ThriveThroughChaos. What programs have you signed up for to help elevate the quality of your life? https://thomshea.com @ThomShea
- One of the challenges for many successful individuals is finding the right balance between their work and the other areas of their lives. How are you dealing with this challenge? #ThriveThroughChaos https://thomshea.com @ThomShea
To learn more about thought leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.