Maximize your profit while solving labor challenges with cost-effective building materials. This episode features #ThoughtLeader and #Expert Tatsuya Nakagawa (http://aha.pub/TatsuyaNakagawa), an accomplished entrepreneur, author, and expert on innovation and marketing. He is the co-founder of Castagra, a manufacturing and technology company.
Tatsuya works with business executives and innovators to help forward-thinking contractors, commercial property owners, and manufacturers solve difficult coating and building material challenges. He develops cost-effective and environment-friendly building materials to ensure both quality and profitability. He believes that technologies that are inspired and derived from nature are the future of all commercial and industrial solutions.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from this episode:
- The pain point of many business executives, innovators, contractors, commercial property owners, and manufacturers is finding quality #BuildingMaterials to maximize their profit while decreasing the labor costs. http://www.castagra.com/ @TatsuyaNakagawa
- Contractors who want to succeed in their projects may face a dilemma between maximizing their profits and delivering quality. They should consider the help of an expert who can achieve both. http://aha.pub/TatsuyaNakagawa
- Maximized profitability with fewer labor issues can occur by having the best quality #BuildingMaterials. Are you using the best quality building materials for your projects? http://www.castagra.com/ @TatsuyaNakagawa
- Many years of experience working with businesses, innovators, and contractors can give a person the credibility to produce quality #BuildingMaterials. Choose someone credible to help you maximize your business’s profitability. http://aha.pub/TatsuyaNakagawa
- There are cost-effective #BuildingMaterials that can help contractors and businesses maximize their profits, incurring lower labor costs. What building materials are you using? http://www.castagra.com/ @TatsuyaNakagawa
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.