Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:26 — 17.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
In this episode, Mitchell Levy, The AHA Guy at AHAthat (http://www.ahathat.com), with co-hosts John Dunlap, President and CEO of Iconic Attractions Group (http://www.iconicattractions.com) and Marty Desroschers, President of Operation: Pineapple (http://www.operationpineapple.com), hold a humorous yet enriching conversation with Gil Perez, Director of Film and Guest Operations at Museum of Science and Industry (http://www.msichicago.org).
Gil shared valuable lessons from his former and present work in well-known brands. To fully maximize revenue, all elements of price and cost management using the principles in behavioral economics need to be taken into consideration. He also discussed the importance of the employees’ role in the success of a business through a better understanding of the history, culture, and goals of the company that they are working for. If you treat your treat your employees well and take care of them, they will do a much better job taking care of your guests.
To learn more about Thought Leadership and how it can help you be successful, subscribe to the channel: http://youtube.com/user/thoughtleaderlife.
Here are a couple of AHAmessages from the episode. See more in the “Aha Moments from Thought Leader Life” eBooks available in the social media-enabled eBook platform, AHAthat: http://www.ahathat.com/:
• Every workplace is unique. The price points you make, technology you use, and culture you are in are all different. @gperezhome
• When you take care of your employees, they take care of you. @IconicMarty
• Make your employees super happy and super prepped. Say positive things to them! @happyabout
• When you launch really expensive products, more people buy them than you tend to think. Isn’t that surprising? @JohnCDunlap
• Want your employees to happily sell your products and services to your guests? Let them try and experience it. @IconicMarty
Leave a Reply