Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 40:39 — 93.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Hello and welcome to the third episode of DigitalIndiaPodcast on FIR Podcast Network. This show is ‘weekly updates’ from staff and students of Web Marketing Academy. This show gives you the latest updates in the digital marketing world in India. Today is 23nd of June 2015 and we are giving you updates of the last seven days.
In this episode we talk about:
1. Social media penetration in rural India has doubled in the last one year. Know More>>>
2. How Online grocery shopping is seeing a surge in the top cities in India. Know More>>>
3. Vanity has always existed. But selfie has pulled the trigger. Social media has put importance back on ‘looks’. Know More>>>
4. Bengaluru becomes a magnet for MNCs, startups again. Know More>>>
Listen to the interesting tips given by Suresh Babu, Founder and CEO of Web Marketing Academy.
- Thirukkural: Wikipedia
Thirukkural in English: Know More >>>
Thiruvalluvar. Poet and Philosopher Know More >>>
# Hashtag Thirukkural : Know More >>>
- Top Tools To Jumpstart Your Content Creation: Source: MarketingLand
- Farmer’s App: Rainbow App – helps farmers find the quality of soil & raise crops based on the soil type and weather conditions
Since its a new show, if would be of great help of you could share your ratings and reviews. Please give us your feedback. You could either leave a comment in the comments section below or you could get in touch with us on email@example.com. Until next week its a bye bye from India.
Editor : Bharani
Leave a Reply