Hello and welcome to the second episode of Digital India Podcast on FIR Podcast Network. This episode has the weekly updates from staff and students of Web Marketing Academy.
This week we talk about:
- Faster and lighter mobile web pages in India. Click here for more>>>
- Bhagwat Geetha champion Mariyam Siddhique returns cheques of her felicitation to invest in girl child education. Click here for more>>>
- India’s first lesbian video goes viral. Click here for more>>>
- Foxconn wanting to set up iPhone manufacturing plant in India. Click here for more>>>
We also have some cool tips from Suresh, Founder CEO of Web Marketing Academy. He talks about
- Designschool.canva.com – This has tutorials for creating images from a scratch, without knowledge of photoshop or other professionals tools
- Wistia– An altenate to youtube that gives analytics and tools for call to action on videos. Ex. collecting emails. This also helps in SEO for the uploaded video
- Usabilityhub.com a website that is used for testing your design, test anything that you want to put up on the web, or give out some tests to people and collect feedback
- Hellobar –A tool to collect email address using the subscribe now or know more buttons. It also allows you to design the button the way you want it to be. It is free for a limited number of emails you can collect and has its branding. Also has a wordpress plugin
Since its a new show, if would be of great help of you could share your ratings and reviews. Please give us your feedback. If you have something to say, you can leave a comment in the comments section below and you could get in touch with us on email@example.com. We hope you have enjoyed this weekly updates from the digital marketing world of India brought to you by Web Marketing Academy. For more info visit: www.webmarketingacademy.in Catch you same time next week.
Editor : Bharani