Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 37:25 — 55.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
Welcome to the first episode of Digital India podcast on FIR Podcast Network. You are listening to weekly updates from staff and students of Web Marketing Academy.
- Will Maggi Noodles from Nestle survive the PR disaster. Maggi noodles went off the shelf last Friday. Click here for more>>>
- We have an awesome tip for all those members who have been struggling with generating content. www.whattowrite.org
- The next story is about start-ups in India and how they have spent close to a billion US dollars in the first quarter of this year. Click here for more>>>
- The third story for today is an Indian startup raising a million US dollars for Video Analytics. Click here for more>>>
Suresh’s podcast journey, Nestle’s PR disaster, Increased transactions from Tier II & III cities, Vidooly’s foray to Japan and more from India
- Thank you Shel and Neville for this amazing opportunity to represent India. In this first episode we talk about three major stories:
- Firstpost.com talks about Nestle’s PR disaster and how it has roped in APCO to rebuild the brand among the stakeholders
- This is followed by a tip from Suresh for all those members struggling to come up with content
- The second story is from Economictimes.com that talks about Startups in India burning a billion dollars in the first quarter alone and how VC’s are now scouting among entrepreneurs from Tier II and Tier III cities
- The third story is also from Economictimes.com that talks about: Vidooly, a video analytics startup, has raised about $1 million or nearly Rs 6.4 crore from Bessemer Venture Partners
This weekly updates show will be followed by a debate on Myntra (Myntra is one of leading e-commerce site in India) wanting to go live from May 1st only on Mobile and shun the Website and desktop users! If you or your company has some of the latest updates in the digital marketing industry that is going to impact India’s growth, you could email us the update and we are happy to discuss it here. You could also participate in our show to share interesting stories, tools and tips.
Since its a new show, if would be of great help of you could share your ratings and reviews. Please give us your feedback. For those of you who are listening to us and have something to say, you can leave a comment in the comments section below and you could get in touch with me on email@example.com. We hope you have enjoyed this weekly updates.
Editor : Bharani
Leave a Reply